YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS!
OPERA2DAY is a group of enthusiastic performers devoting themselves heart and soul to produce historicaly inspired opera for a “2day” audience. . Although the processes are often intense, our effort and inspiration enable us to constantly create new and touching opera adventures. We want to enthuse people about a genre that has so much to offer to anyone. However, producing operas is expensive and complex. This is why we need your help to continue producing operas.
Please support us in one of the following ways:
1. BECOME A FRIEND AND MEMBER OF THE SOCIÉTÉ DES CLAQUEURS
In the heyday of French opera, which also triumphed in The Hague, theatre took place not only on the stage but also in the hall. The most enthusiast fans in the hall, the claqueurs, could make or break a performance. They applauded, cried and laughed or called ‘bravo’ and ‘encore’. Sometimes they were even paid to do so. OPERA2DAY salutes this tradition tongue in cheek in its association of friends the Société des Claqueurs.
Join OPERA2DAY’s Société des Claqueurs by donating
- any amount of your choice: more information OR register now
- as a Claqueur (€ 100 a year): more information OR register now
- as a Rieur et Pleureur (€ 250 a year): more information OR register now
- as a Chef de Claque (€ 500 a year): more information OR register now
- as a Commissaire (€1000 a year): more informatie OR register now
2. BECOME A BUSINESS PARTNER
By becoming a business partner of OPERA2DAY you provide young artists with an opportunity to develop their vocal, musical and theatrical talents. You contribute to the renewal and vitality of an age-old tradition of song and music that still moves us. You will be reciprocated appropriately with receptions, workshops and participation projects. And that is not all. Read more about becoming a business partner or contact our relations manager Annemiek Arfman via email@example.com or tel: 0031-642181877.